Omar Zenhom is the CEO & Co-Founder of WebinarNinja and the host of The $100 MBA Show Podcast. Omar has grown is software company, WebinarNinja, to a 7 figure business with zero funding and a team of less than 20.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Webinar Ninja – Omar’s website
- Omar’s special offer for Fire Nation
- Funnel On Fire – A free 8 day course on how to create a funnel that converts!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3 Key Points:
- Focus on your conversion rates.
- Keep your audience engaged by checking in with them every five minutes.
- Sell your service or product by showing your audience its value.
- ViralSweep: Build and run your own sweepstakes and contests that you can put right on your website! To show you the power of ViralSweep, we’re running the Ignite Your Fire Sweepstakes! To read official rules and enter, visit EOFire.com/win! Open to US residents only.
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:59] – Omar was a teacher and head of a department at a high school and experimented with doing side businesses until he decided to become a full-time entrepreneur
- 01:43 – Omar was a guest on Episode 1197 of Entrepreneurs On Fire
- [02:21] – JLD considers Omar and his wife Nicole a part of his inner circle
- [03:17] – To maximize the results of your webinar, focus on the conversion rates
- [04:53] – JLD says look at your numbers and be analytical about them
- [05:13] – When it comes to webinar topics, make sure you talk about what interests your audience
- [08:02] – In choosing a topic, ask your audience – what are you struggling with?
- [08:50] – Make people feel that they spent their time well listening to your webinar
- [09:22] – Ask your subscribers what they got from listening to your webinar
- [09:47] – Before starting the webinar, ask your audience again what they want to take away from the webinar
- [10:02] – In the chat, the audience will answer you; take note and answer their questions
- [10:17] – At the end of the webinar, summarize your points and ask the audience again if their expectations were met
- [10:52] – JLD says that sales happen on live webinars
- [11:04] – JLD generated over $4 million for Podcasters’ Paradise doing live webinars
- [11:13] – JLD says live webinars take a lot of effort
- 12:01 – Webinar Ninja version 5.0 is coming! EOFire.com/ninja
- [13:38] – Webinar Ninja plans include a 14-day free trial
- [13:56] – Aside from the bonuses from Omar, JLD and Kate will also include bonuses that might have the word Freedom, Mastery and Journal in them :)
- [15:16] – Webinars have to be engaging
- [15:24] – Interact with your audience every five minutes, even with just a one-liner
- [16:03] – Omar does not reveal the answers to the questions, but asks the audience to guess and answer in the comments
- [16:41] – Ask semi-personal questions while doing the webinar to keep them engaged
- [17:05] – Set the tone at the start to get the audience excited about the webinar
- [17:41] – JLD’s revenue is highest per hour when he does webinars
- [18:22] – People get nervous when making offers and sales on webinars
- [18:51] – Omar says teaching is the new selling
- [19:04] – Show the audience what they are getting rather than selling your product directly
- [19:36] – Tie the content to your service or product
- [20:36] – Tell the story and the value of what you are doing
- [20:53] – Share what you have for them and be proud of what you have built—people will feel it
- [21:22] – Be factual and show your enthusiasm
- 22:06 – Chris Brogan has done a lot of paid webinars and is very successful at it
- [22:28] – People have not done paid webinars because the software is outdated and slow, but Webinar Ninja has addressed that problem
- [22:56] – Webinar Ninja has integrated a program that can make it easy to charge for webinars
- [23:09] – To use paid webinars:
- 26:31 – Take advantage of Omar and JLD’s offer
- [27:16] – It takes 10 seconds to set up a webinar with Webinar Ninja – it takes care of everything
- 27:55 – Check out Webinar Ninja and connect with Omar at Twitter
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!