Pat Flynn is the man, the myth, and the legend behind Smart Passive Income. He was the very first interviewee on EntrepreneurOnFire, and rightfully so, my first repeat guest. I am bringing Pat on for a specific reason: the launch of his new book, “Let Go”. In this episode, we talk about the inspiration behind Pat’s first book and why he chose to use the revolutionary platform, Snippet.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Quotes in “Let Go” that Pat expounds upon
- “The best and worst things that happen in life are usually the things that happened unplanned. There are miracles and there are misfortunes. Big Breaks and Big let downs. We remember those single moments in life like scenes from a movie we didn’t expect. But how we react and live life after those moments is what shapes who we become.” ~ Pat Flynn
- “The path to success is to take MASSIVE determined action.” – Tony Robbins
- “Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face.” – Mike Tyson
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsh
- “The true measure of your worth includes all the benefits others have gained from your success.” ~ Craig Hightower
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!