Patrick is an authority on global business trends including big data and the social media revolution. He is the author of the award-winning book Marketing Shortcuts For The Self-Employed and a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV.
- “It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired-you quit when the gorilla is tired.” – Robert Strauss click to tweet!
- Patrick calls his 30’s the “Decade of Failure”. But he persevered, and he learned SO much about himself and the value he can add to this world.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Act as if. Act as if you are the expert, and you will be viewed as such, even if you don’t view yourself in that way just yet.
- Patrick travels the world speaking at events in front of audiences ranging from seven to 1,000+. No matter the size, he always brings his a-game… find out how he does it!
Small Business Resource
- Google Alerts: Email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries.
Best Business Book
- Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed by Patrick Schwerdtfeger
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!