Peep Laja is the founder of Markitekt, a conversion agency. He builds websites that sell. He is a big believer in evidence-based marketing. Everything he does comes from analysis, data, studies, and insights from customer research.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Screw it let’s do it.” – Richard Branson
- Peep is from Estonia and decided to take a job in Panama. When he arrived and started working, his paychecks weren’t arriving. Peep was forced into the hot seat in order to survive, and an Entrepreneur was born!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Peep has his AHA moment while reading Eric Ries’s book “The Lean Startup.” It’s time you read this book, too!
- Peep is rolling along at Conversion XL due to great content marketing. Kind of a theme here at EntrepreneurOnFire.com!
Small Business Resource
- Google Analytics: Lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Best Business Book
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!