As a renowned business psychology expert and psychotherapist gone renegade, Peter Shallard is The Shrink for Entrepreneurs. He also is the Founder of Commit Action, a human powered, technology driven accountability coaching startup dedicated to permanently eradicating procrastination from the planet.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Humans have evolved to their relatively high state by retaining the immature characteristics of their ancestors. Humans are the most advanced of mammals because they seldom grow up. Behavioral traits such as curiosity about the world, flexibility of response, and playfulness are common to practically all young mammals but are usually rapidly lost with the onset of maturity in all but humans. Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.’ ~ Tom Robbins click to tweet!
- Peter had 2 clients, one of whom made up over 80% of his income. When disaster struck and they cut resources, Peter was a ‘nice to have’, not a ‘have to have’. From that day forward Peter vowed to forever be a ‘have to have’.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Peter was living a life of scarcity, and he wasn’t even aware of it. The moment he changed his mindset to one of abundance, everything changed…
- Check out Commit Action here
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- Commit Action: We don’t tell you what you should do. We show you the tactics used by people who’ve cracked the code on productivity.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!