Primoz Bozic helps top experts like celebrity makeup artists, the world’s best high-performance coaches and expert songwriters share their expertise through 10-25,000 word Ultimate Guides. This helps them build an online following of thousands of raving fans.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Slack – Primoz’s small business resource
Why We Think the Way We Do And How To Change It – Primoz’s Top Business Book
Ultimate Guide Checklist – Primoz’ Gift for Fire Nation
The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
How To Finally Win – Learn how to create your dream life one step at a time!
3 Value Bombs
1) In content, quality wins over quantity.
2) Always test your ideas first before going all-in.
3) Go the extra mile and always do your best in everything.
ZipRecruiter: Find out today why ZipRecruiter has been used by businesses of ALL sizes and industries to find the most qualified job candidates with immediate results. Visit ZipRecruiter.com/fire to post jobs on ZipRecruiter for FREE!
DesignCrowd: If you’re not much of a designer, but are looking for ideas for your next logo, websites design or even your new business cards, then DesignCrowd can help! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire for a special one $100 VIP offer for Fire Nation!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:15] – A great way to stand out is to create content
[01:25] – Instead of publishing content every day, Primoz helps people create their incredible resource
[01:48] – Primoz is from Slovenia and started his business 5 years ago
[03:13] – Ultimate guides are what separate your content from the noise
[04:25] – People will still want to work with you even if your ultimate guide has been given away because it showcases your expertise
[05:16] – Word of mouth is what attracts leads
[06:33] – Quality wins over quantity
[06:55] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: Primoz ran his online business on the side while he worked with his friend, Ramit, for his online courses and programs. He had an idea for an online program that would connect people in an industry with influencers, and he spent months building a $500 product all about building relationships. Unfortunately, at launch, they only sold 4
[08:46] – Primoz learned to test his ideas first
[09:38] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Last December, Primoz closed out his work with Ramit. Two weeks before he left, he still didn’t know what to do next. He thought about it and had a random idea to teach people how they can create their ultimate guides. He sent test emails and got positive responses from his list. Seven out of 8 people decided to work with him, and he made $20,000 that week alone!
[11:50] – “Your most valuable asset is time”
[14:51] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Everything”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Client selection is everything”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I spend between 10-15 hours every week in the gym”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Slack
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – Why We Think the Way We Do And How To Change It – “that’s just a phenomenal book to read”
[17:20] – “Always go above and beyond in everything that you do”
[17:46] – Connect with Primoz on his website
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!