Reese Spykerman is a marketing triple threat: a copywriter, designer for more than a decade, and business strategist who has helped hundreds of clients scale their brands with high-converting websites.
Free Gift Fire Nation – 10 Common Website Mistakes That Lose You Leads And Sales (And How To Fix Them, Fast!)
3 Value Bombs
1) A landing page is a valuable tool for any product-based business because it has the potential to move and sell your products further so than your main website.
2) Have an effective headline, grab people’s attention, and speak directly to what matters to your customers
3) Your products and its features are not what matters to people; what matters is what your product can do to transform or improve their life.
Thinkific: Join Thinkific’s first ever 5-day Course Challenge and walk away with a complete blueprint for your online course that you’ll be ready to put into action! Sign-up for this FREE challenge today at Thinkific.com/fire!
Klaviyo: With the holiday season right around the corner, Klaviyo is ready to help you prepare for the year’s biggest ecommerce opportunity! Visit Klaviyo.com/holiday to discover strategies for Cyber Weekend!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 6 Strategies For A Landing Page That Sells Out Your Product with Reese Spykerman
[1:09] – Reese shares something interesting about herself that most people do not know.
- Burger King is her second office away from home; it makes her better at what she does because she gets to observe how everyday people behave.
[2:47] – Why is a landing page a valuable tool for any product-based business?
- When done well, a landing page is a valuable tool for any product-based business because it has the potential to move and sell your products further so than your main website.
- A landing page has one objective: to sell or to convert.
[5:30] – What makes a landing page different from a regular website?
- A landing page differs from a regular website because it can often get you quick revenue wins.
- A well-designed landing page gives your visitors a linear map that can guide them along from point A to point B.
[8:52] – What are the 6 Strategies For A Landing Page that Sells Out Your Product?
- Micro size your market.
- Focus on one product.
- Create a compelling hook.
- Present the proof.
- Make it scannable.
- Connect to a consistent funnel.
[10:08] – 1. Micro size your market
- “The riches are in the niches.”
- It will shape your advertising targeting strategy and how you approach your landing page content.
[12:21] – 2. Focus on one product
- You can improve focus by removing choices for people.
- Focus on one product that has numerous variations.
[14:56] – 3. Create a compelling hook
- A hook is at the top of your landing page.
- Have an effective headline, grab people’s attention, and speak directly to what matters to your customers.
- Your products and its features are not what matter to people; what matters is how your product can transform or improve their life.
[21:44]- 4. Present the proof
- Include specific customer reviews or testimonials on your landing page.
- It adds credibility and it builds trust.
[25:08] – 5. Make it scannable
- Make your landing page as scannable as possible; hold your viewer’s attention.
- Use bullet points.
- Use headlines and sub-headlines.
- Use icons as visual aids.
- Use a product demonstration video.
- Make your landing page phone-friendly.
- Keep it clean, keep it free from any distraction, and make it easy to read.
[27:50] – 6. Connect to a consistent funnel
- Your ad, your landing page, and your check-out page should match.
- The more you make it consistent, the more you can build trust.
[30:14] – Reese shares “inside secrets” with Fire Nation.
- Do not put your main website navigation at the top of your page header on your landing page.
- Make your call to action buttons stand out more than anything else on your landing page.
[31:28] – Reese talks about the importance of having a landing page framework.
- If you have a framework, then it helps you focus on the important elements.
- It helps beginners get started with a landing page.
[33:24] – Reese’s call to action for Fire Nation.
- Free Gift Fire Nation – 10 Common Website Mistakes That Lose You Leads And Sales (And How To Fix Them, Fast!)
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!