Rich Franklin has competed in the UFC for nearly 12 years and is one of the sport’s most recognizable faces. Since putting his career on hold, he’s joined the Singapore-based mixed martial arts organization ONE Championship.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: If you want 100% satisfaction guarantee, than go to LegalZoom.com and use promo code FIRE today! Since they’re not a law firm, you can get advice from LegalZoom’s network of independent attorneys in most states.
- Braintree: Looking to set up payments for your business? Braintree gives your app or website a payment solution that accepts just about every payment method with one simple integration. To learn more, visit Braintreepayments.com/fire.
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Rich decided to open a juicing café. He thought his passion would translate into success. Not the case… in fact it turned into his worst Entrepreneurial moment. The E-myth revisited by Michael Gerber talks very eloquently about this: a baker opens a bakery and fails. A carpenter opens a furniture store and fails. Check it out, Fire Nation.
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Rich talks about this in his Ted Talk titled ‘How to be a loser.’
What has you FIRED up?
Best Business Book
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!