Rick Sapio is the CEO of Mutual Capital Alliance, Inc., an investment holding company founded in March 1994. The company’s holdings include investments in financial services companies, medical device technologies, healthcare, and distressed debt/real estate.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- Rick had $500k in savings, left his 7-figure a year job, and started a business. 14 months later he was $180k in debt. Bright side? The business is still rocking today!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Are you the rider or the horse on your journey, Fire Nation?
What has you FIRED up?
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- The SPEED of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- Zip Recruiter: With Zip Recruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire
- Moo: Make a lasting first impression with unique business cards from Moo.com! Moo’s range of top-notch paper and exclusive design templates make it easy. For extra WOW, try Printfinity: print a different image on every card! Stand out with Moo.com.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!