Rick Williams is the author of Control Everything, Own Nothing and creator of the Financial IQ Challenge.
Financial IQ Challenge Website – Discover the little-known secrets for keeping the wealth that you produce. Join the Challenge!
Control Everything Ebook – Learn how to avoid taxes and protect your assets from lawsuits legally.
Ricks’s Instagram – Connect with Rick on Instagram!
Rick’s YouTube – Subscribe to Rick’s YouTube channel!
3 Value Bombs
1) Hurry up to get it wrong because the quicker you get it wrong, the faster you will be able to do something right.
2) You can avoid probate and estate taxes legally by knowing the process.
3) Do the things and then believe them; faith is developed through action.
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach? Make this a summer to remember and schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark, a former SBA Entrepreneur of the Year, at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Control Everything, Own Nothing with Rick Williams
[1:04] – Rick shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that there is such a thing as failure. Hurry up to get it wrong because the quicker you get it wrong, the faster you will be able to do something right.
[4:02] – Is it really possible to buy and sell real estate tax-free?
- Take time to understand and investigate the tax laws.
[6:45] – How can you avoid probate and estate taxes legally?
- Understanding and investigating the process will allow you to legally avoid probate and estate taxes.
- Rick can help you get educated about the differences in the tax laws.
[12:22] – What is the difference between posterity and prosperity, and what should you be trying to build?
- Everybody aims for prosperity; however, posterity is more important
- Prosperity has temporary gains, while posterity is long-term.
[14:31] – Rick shares how Fire Nation can qualify to get tax credits that return multiples of what you spend.
- Rick’s YouTube – Watch his interview with former President Trump regarding his tax returns.
- Learn the process of how you can qualify to get tax credits.
[17:52] – Rick talks about the Financial IQ Challenge.
- The Financial IQ Challenge is meant to educate you.
- It is a 5-day challenge, 1-2 hours per day.
- It will help walk you through the process.
[19:53] – Rick’s parting piece of guidance.
- Do the things and then believe them; faith is developed through action.
- Financial IQ Challenge – Discover the little-known secrets for keeping the wealth that you produce. Join the Challenge!
- Control Everything Ebook – Learn how to avoid taxes and protect your assets from lawsuits legally.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!