Rob is a former medical doctor turned Internet entrepreneur. He started out eight years ago and was very successful with affiliate marketing, earning almost $1 million per year while working from a bedroom in his parent’s house. Now he is focused on building his current ventures: TimeDoctor.com and Staff.com.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Rob shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins click to tweet!
- Rob had both an employee and a business partner steal money from him. Listen to the exact circumstances and how he dealt with this low blow!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Staff.com was an AH-HA moment that sparked a roaring blaze in Rob’s heart. Now he’s on an incredible journey pursuing a worthy ideal.
- Staff.com has a BHAG of 200,000 users. Listen to how Rob plans to get there!
Small Business Resource
- Jing: Captures anything you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly.
- Asana: A free shared task list for your team. The place to plan, organize, and stay in sync. Do great things with Asana.
Best Business Book
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Goals Course: Accomplish a meaningful goal!