Rob is a serial entrepreneur and investor. He started his first business at age 7, his first technology business at age 12, and sold his first business at age 18. Now 27, he is CEO of TechnologyAdvice, a Nashville-based company that connects IT buyers with the business technology that best fits their needs.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Always moving forward.’ – Unknown click to tweet!
- Rob sold a company at 18, then bought 5 companies off eBay, 4 of which turned out to be total disasters. He tells these stories in detail today…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Perry Marshall talks about the 80/20 rule, and Rob’s AH-HA moment fits in this reality oh-so-nicely :-)
- TechnologyAdvice has found its groove, and Rob shares just how and why.
Small Business Resource
- Leankit: Simple, visual project and process management tool that allows organizations to easily visualize and manage the flow of their work.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- Citrix GoToMeeting: The powerfully simple way to meet from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or tablet. Share the same screen to collaborate in real time while seeing each other in HD Video. Start your FREE 30 day trial!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!