Robert Greene is the American Author of Mastery and a Speaker who is known for his books on strategy, power and seduction. He has written four international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, and The 50th Law.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Our inward power, when it obeys nature, reacts to events by accommodating itself to what it faces – to what is possible. It needs no specific material. It pursues its own aims as circumstances allow; it turns obstacles into fuel. As a fire overwhelms what would have quenched a lamp. What’s thrown on top of the conflagration is absorbed, consumed by it – and makes it burn still higher.” – Marcus Aurelius
- Robert slaved away at jobs that were stifling until the age of 36. Listen to how he found himself and what steps he took to extricate himself from his situation and set his feet on the path of Entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Robert’s AHA moment came after studying hundreds of incredible historical figures during the creation of Mastery. Persistencey is a requirement of success, and passion is a requirement of persistencey.
- Robert is enjoying the moments following Mastery’s release, while at the same time readying himself for that next inevitable battle.
Small Business Resource
- Rapgenius.com: Explains rap lyrics
Best Business Book
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Jason Yana Studios: Enter to win a free 3D rendering!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!