Robert Hirsch started his first business at age 16 and hasn’t looked back. His passion is helping entrepreneurs scale their business to next level growth and he’s helped more than half a dozen companies go from $5 million to $50 million in revenue.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.’ – Theodore Roosevelt
- Robert failed for 6 years at realizing that his life’s work was not his actual calling…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When Robert realized his gravestone would read ‘he worked… alot‘ he had his epiphany and hasn’t looked back choosing to live IN the life he loves.
- WealthFactory is for Entrepreneurs looking to take their wealth and investments to the next level. Grab your free scorecard here!
Small Business Resource
- Omni Focus:Designed to quickly capture your thoughts and ideas to store, manage, and help you process them into actionable to do lists.
Best Business Book
- Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand
- Casper: If you’re ready for better nights and brighter days visit casper.com/fire and use promo code FIRE to get fifty dollars toward any mattress purchase!
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!