Robert Richman is a culture architect and Author of the upcoming Culture Blueprint. He launched and built Zappos Insights, the Zappos Family company dedicated to helping businesses with their cultures. As an entrepreneur within Zappos.com, Robert built the business model from a proof of concept website, into a thriving multi-million dollar business helping over 1,000 people every month.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.’ – Buckminster Fuller click to tweet!
- Robby was incredibly passionate about a watch that he had trademarked. Then, the envelope showed up with a letter that announced he would be sued if he continued. He could fight it, but winning would be hundreds of thousands of dollars in costs. Robby decided to retreat as his health was failing, and landed himself $60k in debt.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Reverse product development. Fire Nation, you simply cannot miss the incredible point Robby makes here!
- Robby shares how Improv can change everything for entrepreneurs and for the culture they are creating within their business.
Small Business Resource
- Strikingly: The best website builder for anyone to build a well designed, mobile-friendly website easily. Quick, simple and stylish. Come and grab yours.
Best Business Book
- Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- XERO: Xero is THE online accounting software for your small business. Sign up for a free 30 day trial at Xero.com/podcasts.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!