Sarah is the Founder of Sarah Rose Public Relations, a boutique PR agency that works with companies nationwide. Prior to that she was a staff reporter at Us Weekly.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Sarah shares her incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Getting stabbed in the back (figuratively) caused, what seemed at the time, irreparable damage to Sarah’s rep. Listen to how she recovered!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Don’t let the competition dictate your business, Fire Nation… Follow your GUT!
Small Business Resource
- Adobe eSign: Offers trusted electronic signature software online. Send, e-sign, track, and file documents and contracts securely.
- Sign Easy: Helps you sign your documents online through mobile and web.
Best Business Book
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Zip Recruiter: Get your perfect candidate this summer before they go to somebody else! Try ZipRecruiter for free at Ziprecruiter.com/fire.
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!