Scott Oldford is a mentor, advisor & investor for online businesses scaling past 7 figures.
The Nuclear Effect – Visit Scott’s website to learn how he can help you!
3 Value Bombs
1) If you are in the right place at the right time, and if you work on your mastery and skill, and you have the right systems in place, then your ability to get to 7-figures and beyond will happen at some point.
2) List out your challenges every week – and fix them.
3) By being patient, you will find yourself on the right path; it will allow you to create a successful business, and become a successful entrepreneur.
Thrivetime Show: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs just like you to increase their profitability by an average of 104% per year? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The 6 Pillars Of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business with Scott Oldford
[1:11] – Scott shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He grew up on a farm in Newfoundland, Canada.
[2:15] – Is it realistic to be able to scale an online business past 7-figures for the ordinary entrepreneur?
- It is possible; you’ve got to stop thinking about what is necessarily realistic.
- If you are in the right place at the right time, and if you work on your mastery and skill, and you have the right systems in place, then your ability to get to 7-figures and beyond will happen at some point.
- Once you create your first million-dollar business, it will keep getting easier because you’ll have a different mindset.
[5:06] – What are the traits of the most successful entrepreneurs?
- Being persistent – getting up and doing the work
- Being concerned – with the long term results
- Being responsible – owning your destiny
- Having self-trust and self-confidence
[9:23] – The 6 Pillars Of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business:
[9:59] – What is the most effective process for being able to manage these pillars inside of the business?
- You have to understand what your current and potential challenges are.
- List out your challenges every week – and fix them.
[11:10] – Let’s do a deep dive into The 6 Pillars Of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business:
- Marketing – Lead generation
- Sales – Sales calls
- Operations/Team – Standard Operating Procedures
- Finance – Managing finances
- Mindset – As you level up, the more problems you will encounter
- Delivery – Customer experience
- List all the challenges, list all the solutions, and figure out what are you going to work on.
- Communicate with your team, and allow them to see the challenges.
- Have a weekly review of what is going on with your business.
[19:06] – The R.O.I. Method:
- Relevancy – Where attention grows, money goes.
- 3 Different Types of Leads:
- The Sidewalk – You are not aware of the problem.
- The Slow Lane – You are aware of the problem, and you are trying to figure out the methodology and who to trust when it comes to how to solve the problem.
- The Fast Lane – You understand the problem and look at the vision of the future.
- Omi-presence – The art of managing and mediating attention.
- Intimacy – Sales conversations become opportunities.
[26:56] – 4 Forms of Currency.
- Money – your savings and investments.
- Influence – your relationship building.
- Audience – the leads that you generate.
- Time – by having a systemized business you can get your time back.
[29:25] – What is the #1 thing that Fire Nation must know when scaling to 7+ figures in their online business?
- Be patient. If you want to scale, it’s all about finding the solutions.
- By being patient, you will find yourself on the right path; it will allow you to create a successful business, and become a successful entrepreneur.
[31:11] – Scott’s call to action for Fire Nation
- The Nuclear Effect – Visit Scott’s website to learn how he can help you!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!