Sean Ellis is the CEO of Qualaroo and Founder of GrowthHackers.com. Prior to Qualaroo he held marketing leadership roles with breakout companies including Dropbox, LogMeIn, Uproar, Eventbrite and Lookout.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Double down on success.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Sean talks of his first solo startup, where he had a lot of money and a lot of drive. The only thing lacking was success. Listen to how he avoided disaster.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Sean shares an AH-HA moment that will have you reeling: hard charging action, gauging results, and always moving forward!
- GrowthHackers came out of nowhere, and Sean reveals how that’s possible in this day and age. Hint: it involves WORK.
Small Business Resource
- Dropbox: A free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
Best Business Book
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
- Qualaroo: Insights to Improve Your Website. Analytics packages are great for telling you what people are doing on your website.
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!