Stacey and Paul Martino help people create their unshakeable love and unleashed passion, using their Relationship Development® method where it only takes ONE partner to transform a relationship… ANY relationship!
14-Day Relationship Boost – Give your relationship the biggest boost it has had all year
3 Value Bombs
1) Faults and responsibilities do not have to go together.
2) Keep in mind that your partner is different from you; learn to collaborate.
3) It only takes one to transform any relationship – you just have to learn. You, your partner, or your family deserve it.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How to Get Unshakeable Love and Unleashed Passion For More Than Just One Night with Stacey and Paul Martino
[1:26] – Stacey and Paul share something interesting about themselves that most people do not know.
- They both grew up on the East Coast but recently decided to move to Boise, Idaho. Paul bought their house and Stacey hadn’t seen it until they moved in!
[4:31] – Stacey and Paul talk about their story.
- Stacey’s transformation had not only transformed their relationship, but it also transformed Paul into a better version of himself
- They discovered that it only takes one partner to transform a relationship.
[11:16] – You say: “It only takes one partner to transform a relationship.” Tell us how that’s possible
- A relationship is about how you’re showing with the other person, and it comes down to the fundamental dynamic of triggers.
- The principle of how to show up:
- Not to get triggered by your partner.
- Determine how you have been invisibly triggering your partner.
- Stop triggering the worst in your partner and start triggering the best out of them instead.
[13:15] – What is one thing you can start doing right now to get better results in your relationship?
- Invisible dynamics is when you choose to blame someone
- Stop blaming and start recognizing.
- Faults and responsibilities do not have to go together.
[16:28] – How does being an entrepreneur impact marriage?
- Keep in mind that your partner is different from you; learn to collaborate.
- Learn to create a relationship that supports the business.
[20:39] – What does the word Kerfuffles mean?
- Kerfuffles encompasses all levels of disappointments.
[23:18] – Is it true that most people think that passion fades after marriage?
- Yes, it is true; however, there is a skillset that you can learn to re-ignite the passion regardless of how long your marriage has been.
- Understand the feminine and masculine energy.
[26:08] – Is it ever too late to save a relationship?
- Not every relationship is meant to last, but Stacey recommends trying their 8-Step-System for certainty and clarity.
- You need to rescue the relationship.
[28:24] – Find out more about Stacey and Paul’s program
- 14-Day Relationship Boost – Give your relationship the biggest boost it has had all year
[29:13] – Stacey and Paul’s parting piece of guidance.
- It only takes one to transform any relationship – you just have to learn. You, your partner, or your family deserve it.
- In a relationship, you need to be aware of what is going on
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!