Stuart Crane is a seasoned entrepreneur of 25+ years. Originally a programmer, he founded a software company in 1993, and after 20 years growing the business he sold it to a large healthcare IT company in 2013. He recently started TV Talk Network LLC, now the largest producer of TV-related podcasts.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- Stuart talks of his journey from being an employee of hundreds, to being an employee of one, to finally being fired by the bank that took over the company… POWERFUL.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Stuart shares his moment that turned $200 into $20,000,000.
- TV Talk is lightning up Podcasts for many reasons, most of which Stuart and I chat about right in this interview.
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- TVTalk: America’s new network of talk shows about your favorite TV programs — delivered to your smartphone or tablet every morning – FREE!
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!