Susan Polgar is a Hungarian-born American chess Grandmaster. She is famous for having been a child prodigy at chess, for being a pioneer for women in chess, and for being an advocate for chess in education.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Every pawn is a potential queen.’ – Unknown
- Susan tied for 2nd place in the 1986 Hungarian chess championship, securing her spot on the national team – until a single ruling shook her world: NO WOMEN ALLOWED.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When Susan saw she was not only carrying the torch for her family, but also for women around the world, a lightbulb went off that has only grown brighter ever since.
- Susan coaches the defending national champions and the #1 ranked college chess team in the USA. Along with her new book, Rich as a King, what could be more exciting?
Small Business Resource
- ChessDailyNews.com: Bringing you updated, timely, fair, and objective chess daily news and information from around the globe.
- RichAsAKing.com: Rich As A King is not just another personal finance book nor just another chess book. It is the first book to incorporate chess strategies into creating personal
- Gift for Fire Nation!
Best Business Book
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a free trial and 10% off. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!