Tanya is a creative social content strategist, soccer mom and geeky student of all things Internet, teaching service providers to leverage micro-content for maximum social media visibility so they can grow thriving businesses and live a life they love.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Tanya shares her incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Tanya was trying to build momentum at the beginning of her journey, so she said yes to something she should not have… Fire Nation, this is why listening to your gut is CRITICAL to your brand success.
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Tanya realized that she was not focusing on the 20% that was providing 80% of her results. Pareto’s Principle!
What has you FIRED up?
Small Business Resource
- Todoist: Trusted by millions, Todoist is the best online task management app and to-do list.
- Clammr. Bite-Sized Audio. streaming news, music & podcasts. Discover new audio content. and share it with your friends. 18 second highlights.
Best Business Book
- How to Write Seductive Web Copy by Henneke Duistermaat
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- RelayRides: A peer-to-peer car rental company where you can rent out your own car and earn as much as $1k per month! Earn an extra $100 when you sign up for free at relayrides.com/fire.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!