Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People of 2007”, Forbes Magazine’s “Names You Need to Know in 2011”, and is the 7th “most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index for 2012. He’s an angel investor/advisor and author of the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek Bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek, which has been sold in 35 languages. His latest release, The 4-Hour Chef, is an instant classic.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” – Bill Cosby click to tweet!
- Tim took on the the corrupt, broken, and antiquated publishing system… and lost. Find out how.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Tim has a great system in place for attaining and maximizing his AHA moments. Listen close as he shares his formula.
- Tim spent over 18 months pouring his heart and soul into the 3rd book of his “trilogy”: The 4-Hour Chef. He shares why this is his best work of art yet.
Small Business Resource
- Uber: Everyone’s private driver
- Task Rabbit: Your own personal assistants
- Lift: track and achieve habits through data visualization
- Duo Lingo: learn a language for free, while helping to translate the web
Best Business Book
- Letters from a Stoic by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice by Dennis Kimbro
- The 4-Hour Chef by Timothy Ferriss
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!