As CEO of Ziglar, Inc., Tom Ziglar not only shares a last name with his father, Zig Ziglar, but he also carries on his philosophy, which is simply, You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “What you feed your mind determines your appetite.” – Tom Ziglar click to tweet!
- Tom was 33, head of Ziglar Inc. and ready to take on the world! He had a great idea (or so he thought), so he launched, and poof – he lost $2.5 million. Listen up!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Years later, Tom was posed a powerful question that led to the most successful launch Ziglar Inc. has ever experienced. Listen to these words Fire Nation… POWERFUL!
- Tom continues to build off of his father’s empire, and the ripple effect is astounding!
Small Business Resource
- Facebook & Twitter!
Best Business Book
- Born to Win by Zig Ziglar
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Bizness Apps: The fast & easy way for small businesses to make Mobile Apps. The #1 mobile app platform worldwide. Create beautiful mobile apps & mobile websites.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!