Trevor Blake is the Author of the NY Times Bestseller Three Simple Steps: a map to success in business and in life from someone who has used what he teaches to escape poverty and catch the American dream. Trevor is a serial entrepreneur who built America’s most successful non-employer companies starting with a few hundred dollars and then selling them for over $100 million each.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “You don’t know what business you are in, till you’re in the business.” – George Rothman click to tweet!
- Trevor was handcuffed by corporate america and felt it was holding him back; but when he sprung free, he took IMMEDIATE and POWERFUL action!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Walking through the airport right after his corporate “release”, Trevor’s AH-HA moment hit him like a ton of bricks. An hour later he was drawing the diagram of a company that he would sell for a $105 million 7 years later.
- Trevor is passionate about his book Three Simple Steps and how it has impacted so many people in so many ways.
Small Business Resource
- A simple, old school, physical whiteboard.
Best Business Books
- 3 Simple Steps by Trevor Blake
- The Intelligent Optimist magazine
- The Gabriel Method: A weight loss program that is a “forever” solution that treats each person individually, not with pills or gimmicks. Click here to get this book for free!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!