Warren Bobrow has published over 300 articles on food, wine and cocktail mixology. In addition to his popular blog, The Cocktail Whisperer, he writes for the Williams-Sonoma blog, Foodista.com, Voda Magazine, Saveur, Serious Eats, The Beverage Journal and Beverage News, and Edible New Jersey.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “When you do what you love, everything is easy.” – Unknown
- Warren’s first entrepreneurial venture turned into a huge failure when his partner lied, cheated and stole from both him and the business. Warren speaks out!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Warren was at one of the classiest affairs of his life, and everyone was raving about his cocktails being the BEST they had ever tasted. AH-HA!
- Warren is The Cocktail Whisperer, and he shares with Fire Nation exactly what that means…
Small Business Resource
- Foodista: Recipes, Cooking Tips, and Food News.
Best Business Book
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!