Former pitcher, bull rider, and combat veteran. Wylie’s work is the “Navy SEAL Training” equivalent to high performance development, pushing leaders beyond their limits so they hit their peak daily.
Time To Erupt – Erupt into the most powerful version of yourself!
Wylie’s LinkedIn – Connect with Wylie on LinkedIn!
3 Value Bombs
1) Peak performance is a state that we need to attain – not a destination to achieve.
2) We’re never going to get rid of fear itself, but we can manage the natural energy of fear that we are born with.
3) Allow yourself to be more vulnerable and surrender to things that challenge you.
Thought-Leader: Feel like you have a message inside you waiting to be shared with the world? The team at Thought-Leader has a FREE training to help you get your message onto the world’s biggest stage where it belongs: TEDx! Visit Thought-Leader.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: “Get Un’flipped” & Learn To Perform At Your Peak with Wylie McGraw
[1:26] – Wylie shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Despite the fact that success can be subjective, we are convinced that this metric in which we define it resides in the ability to scale and make money.
- Wylie believes that success is the idea of making money and growing a business first, and then helping people second.
[2:36] – We all hear this phrase casually thrown around: peak performance. In your definition, what is peak performance?
- Peak performance is not defined by compartmentalized thinking.
- Peak performance is a state that we need to attain – not a destination to achieve.
- You have to look at every area of your life holistically.
[4:21] – There are so many coaching programs out there that promise ‘high-performance development’ for both individuals and teams… You believe many, if not most, are highly ultimately unproductive. Why?
- When he says ‘unproductive’, he is looking at it from the perspective of what is right for that person
- Don’t get stuck on a never-ending quest.
[6:24] – This is a family friendly show, so I am going to update your tagline a little bit here… What does it mean to “Get Un’flipped”?
- People are scared of real transformation.
- Have someone that can go into the trenches with you; look at every aspect of your life holistically, and be able to eradicate unresolved stress.
[11:58] – You believe there are 5 characteristics that leaders must embrace to attain peak performance. What are they?
[15:51] – Can you give us a specific example of what it looks like to perform at our peak and stay there?
- You don’t wake up feeling worried, stressed, or overwhelmed.
- You feel alive and excited.
- You know who you really are at the core.
- There’s a level of contentment fulfillment in your health, relationships, and life.
[17:35] – Wylie’s key take away and call to action.
- Yield to the fear of the unknown. We’re never going to get rid of fear itself, but we can manage the natural energy of fear that we are born with.
- Allow yourself to be more vulnerable and surrender to things that challenge you in a way you least expect it.
- Time To Erupt – Erupt into the most powerful version of yourself!
- Wylie’s LinkedIn – Connect with Wylie on LinkedIn!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!