Yamile Yemoonyah is the founder of CreativeWebBiz.com. After attending four colleges in three different countries, Yamile decided that the traditional school system was not her path and dropped out to become a full-time artist. Now she helps other artists and creatives sell their work online while traveling the world as a location independent digital nomad.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Being successful is being happy.” – Paul Jarvis click to tweet!
- Yamile was forced to go on social welfare for a full year in Germany. It was a very low time for her, but she managed to pick herself up, start CreativeWebBiz.com and get her life back on track.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Associating yourself with other inspring Entrepreneurs is a powerful path to take.
- CreativeWebBiz.com has a audacious goal, and Yamile shares how she plans to reach it!
Small Business Resource
- Rapportive: shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox.
Best Business Book
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!