Yasmine Arrington founded ScholarCHIPS as a result of participating in LearnServe International. ScholarCHIPS is a non-profit dedicated to raising college scholarship dollars for the children of incarcerated parents.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein click to tweet!
- Yasmine has failed multiple times in her short but inspirational Entrepreneurial career. In this interview, she shares all.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Talking one on one to a person struggling with an incarcerated family member is moving to say the least, and has hardened Yasmine to her life’s work.
- ScholarCHIPS has raised over $26,000 and placed 8 students in school that otherwise would not be. This is just the beginning.
Small Business Resource
- JSTOR: Scans of print journals, with 10 major math journals (requires subscription).
Best Business Book
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!