Zack O’Malley Greenburg is the Author of Michael Jackson, Inc, released by Simon and Schuster in June. He is also a senior editor at Forbes, where he covers the business of music and has investigated topics from Justin Bieber’s career as a venture capitalist to the Wu Tang Clan’s secret album.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Do… there is no try.’ – Yoda click to tweet!
- Zack’s dream was to be a major league general manager. His dreams were crushed, but not from lack of trying…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Zack saw the power of filling a void out in the marketplace that had been ignored far way too long. Besides the obvious, what do Jay Z, 50-Cent, and P-Diddy all have in common?
- Zack reveals his tips to breaking into the world of writing, journalism, and reporting.
Small Business Resource
- PollStar: A concert venue database. The who’s who of concert venue information.
Best Business Book
- Igloo: An Intranet software solution built with easy-to-use cloud apps like shared calendars, Twitter-like micro blogs, and file sharing. Try Igloo – free for up to 10 people – at igloosoftware.com/fire.
- . lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!