What makes a great Entrepreneurs On Fire interview? Effectively telling your story combined with solid audio quality. The Logitech Clearchat is the minimum quality required for my guests.
- I will share your 50ish word bio then turn it over to you to fill in the gaps and provide a glimpse into your personal life.
2. Value Bomb Drop
- Share your specialty and one UNIQUE value bomb our listeners don’t know but should know. Saying something lame like ‘fail faster’ or ‘find your passion’ will be harshly challenged by JLD. Make this value bomb SPECIAL.
3. What was your goal for The Freedom Journal and how did you crush it?
- What were the results of accomplishing your goal?
4. How do you define Productivity?
- In what ways do you struggle staying productive?
5. How do you define Discipline?
- In what ways do you struggle staying disciplined?
6. How do you define FOCUS?
- In what ways do you struggle staying focused?
7. Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an Entrepreneur?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Share one of your personal habits that contributes to your success.
- Share an Internet resource, like Evernote, that you can share with our listeners.
- What book would you recommend to Fire Nation and why?
- Time Permitting: Imagine you woke up tomorrow morning in a brand new world, identical to earth, but you knew no-one. You still have all the experience and knowledge you currently have, your food and shelter is taken care of, but all you have is a laptop and $500 dollars. What would you do in the next 7 days?
8. Grand Finale
- We’ll end with you sharing a parting piece of guidance and the best way we can connect with you. This is the place to share your gift with Fire Nation, if you have one :-)
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: johnldumas. This is an audio only interview.
Recording: By participating in the EOFire.com interview, you agree to allow EOFire LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow EOFire LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.