You asked, I listened!
Free and amazing trainings!
Free Podcast Course: Learn how to create and launch your podcast!
Your Big Idea: Discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
A chat in the trenches with Renee Groskreutz of ITeachBlogging.com
I’ve recently received several requests for episodes that are more of a conversation versus me on the mic chatting away (don’t worry – no offense taken).
In this episode, I’m grateful to be introducing you to Renee Groskreutz of ITeachBlogging.com.
My chat with Renee couldn’t have come at a better time, because throughout Season 4 as we explore what it means to be an entrepreneur it’s important to understand that we all face struggles, fears, roadblocks, and experience big ah-ha moments, realizations, mindset shifts and huge wins.
Here’s a quick peek at my conversation with Renee, which you can tune in to by clicking the play button at the top of this post.
1. What we don’t see from the outside looking in
- Success happens with an outrageous amount of planning.
- Understanding the difference between selling a few of something and A LOT of something.
- Commitment and dedication may be the difference between success and survival; being inspired to think bigger with small things.
2. What we assume isn’t for us
- Resistance is powerful, and our minds will try and trick us 10 times out of 10.
- Renee talks about her experience creating a vision board and how she was surprised by what ended up on there.
3. The mindset shift
- Renee describes her mindset shift – the when, the how, and why she believes it happened.
- “That vision board experience has really changed me, and not in expected ways.”
- I found out what I truly wanted: TIME FREEDOM
- When’s the last time you went away without taking your laptop with you and working?
4. Redefining success
- Uber rich or uber happy?
- Renee shares her realization that she doesn’t need to be uber rich to be fulfilled.
- “What’s the point of being an entrepreneur if I can’t also find balance?”
5. Experiencing FREEDOM
- Taking a step back to realize what you’re experiencing on your journey.
- Recognizing the progress you’re making.
- “I have a really incredible life.”
Reach out to Renee!
Renee’ is wild for WordPress and on fire to empower small business owners with the inspiration, tools and strategies for a healthy blog. She runs I Teach Blogging, which keeps small business WordPress websites updated with the latest security and upgrades so that you can focus on your business and not worry about your website. Reach out to Renee at ITeachBlogging.com.