In this episode I answer two questions from YOU, Fire Nation, to help you take your business to the next level. Wondering what step to take next? Looking for feedback on a project or idea you have? I’m here for you! Be sure to follow me on Facebook because that’s where I post to let you know when I’m recording my Q&A sessions!
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3 Value Bombs
1) Ask yourself “6 Why’s” to get to the core reason for something
2) Don’t use things that come into your life as an excuse for not moving forward.
3) Take care of yourself before you take care of other people.
DesignCrowd: If you’re not much of a designer, but are looking for ideas for your next logo, websites design or even your new business cards, then DesignCrowd can help! Visit DesignCrowd.com/fire for a special one $100 VIP offer for Fire Nation!
Gusto: Gusto makes payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses! And right now Gusto is offering Fire Nation an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today and you’ll get 3 months FREE once you run your first payroll! Visit Gusto.com/fire to sign up today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[00:09] – It’s our 3rd Q&A episode!
Question 1: What does it take to get interviewed on Entrepreneurs On Fire?
[00:44] – This question is from Gaylan
[02:11] – Gaylan currently lives in Belleville, Ontario. Grew up in the U.S. but married a Canadian.
[02:43] – His question: What does it take to get interviewed by JLD?
[03:10] – JLD answers Gaylan’s question and talks about his move away from a daily show.
- JLD was actually getting 300-400 requests per month from people who wanted to be on the podcast! The chances were low even before the shift because of supply and demand
- EOFire interviews are now turning into Audio Masterclasses. JLD wants people who can teach amazing masterclasses on topics that can help Fire Nation!
[05:59] – Gaylan shares a bit more about his path; tune in to hear more about his current journey!
- He’s an advisor who helps clients achieve a financial goal.
- Tune in to hear Gaylan talk about the “6 WHY’s” he asks each of his clients to get to their core reason for their goal.
[11:44] – What Gaylan found that the rich people did and poor people didn’t do – plus his tip to help you get more out of what you have!
[14:12] – What does Gaylan need help with?… JLD drops a few tips to help him out =)
- Identify the one thing that will start that chain reaction of awesome!
- Leverage both The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal together – learn how here: FreedomPlusMastery.com
- JLD’s ONE focus right now is the SUPER FUNNEL. Visit YourBigIdea.io to learn more!
Question 2: When it comes to forgiveness, what is the num. 1 thing that is lacking for entrepreneurs?
[22:52] – Question #2 is from Jeremy Wenger in Nashville, Tennessee
[24:18] – Jeremy talks about his background in marketing and the huge “shift” in his career from his father’s murder case.
[26:43] – Remember: All the problems and obstacles in your life are legit. All the challenges you face are legit. BUT, do not let them be an excuse as to why you’re not moving forward…
[32:00] – As entrepreneurs, you have to learn to forgive yourself for the mistakes that you’ve made in the past. Life is about learning, growing and improving.
[35:55] – Jeremy’s question: When it comes to forgiveness, what is the num. 1 thing that is lacking for entrepreneurs?
- What JLD is seeing as a major issue in the entrepreneurial space: Compare and Despair. Tune in to hear JLD go deep into this idea and what it means.
- Compare yourself only to the person you were yesterday. If you’re winning that comparison, then you’re winning in life!
[42:31] – That’s a wrap! Thank you for tuning in to another Q&A episode!
Want to hear more Q&A episodes? Shoot me an email – I love hearing your feedback! John@EOFire.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!