In this episode I answer questions from YOU, Fire Nation. My goal is to help you take your business and life to the next level. Wondering what your next step should be? Looking for feedback on a project or idea you have? I’m here for you! Be sure to visit YourBigIdea.io to discover YOUR BIG IDEA in just 3 hours!
Subscribe to EOFire
- Free Training: 3 hours to YOUR BIG IDEA! Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and in just 3 hours you’ll discover YOUR BIG IDEA!
3 Key Points:
- Create something that your audience will look forward to having.
- Perks for your audience don’t always have to be a physical product.
- Move your business to another location if you have to.
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:06] – Welcome to our live Q & A episode!
- [00:57] – JLD calls up Bryan for our first question today! Bryan is from Phoenix, AZ
- [01:23] – Bryan does a radio show, Success for Fox Radio, and he started a digital magazine called Success for Fox Magazine
- [02:14] – Question 1: What are your favorite ways to promote a monthly subscription-based business?
- JLD says having milestone goals is the key factor.
- Look at it as an opportunity to give something of more value to your subscribers. JLD shares Lisa Sassovich’s mastermind as an example
- Tune in to hear what Bryan has up his sleeves for his subscribers!
- Communication and a sense of pride for the members are two the things that will allow Bryan to get organic growth.
- The good part is, perks don’t always have to be a physical product!
- Question 2: How did you start monetizing your podcast?
- [12:28] – JLD’s second call today is with Richard
- [13:39] – Richard and his wife have been in the plumbing business for 30 years and are now taking their business online.
- [15:08] – JLD’s #1 recommendation is to start a business in Puerto Rico because of the serious plumbing problems they have there (hahaha)
- [15:34] – Fire Nation, one thing to remember is: Nobody is keeping you in your current location right now except for you!
- [16:08] – JLD shares the biggest mistake people make when trying to monetize their podcast
- [17:30] – The biggest struggle for Richard’s audience is on the business side
- The core of their struggle is around two things: SEO Marketing and Pricing
- [21:23] – JLD lists out the things Richard is doing right and the things he’s doing wrong. Tune in to hear JLD’s tips on how these things can be improved.
- [25:14] – Connect with your listeners by offering them something that solves their problem, like a course, an ebook, or other content.
- [26:16] – Promote a private Facebook group for your audience and start build that community!
- 28:18 – Check out Richard’s blog and podcast on PottyTalkLive.com and The Million Dollar Plumber
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!