Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Billy will teach you how to stop going out of business! With his video on how to use paid advertisements; you’re one solid ad away from having predictable sales. Check it out at WatchBillysVideo.com
3 Value Bombs
1) Use the resources available to your advantage!
2) Start using video as your main form of content.
3) Strike fast when you have the chance — what’s in now might be out later.
Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
[00:05] – Today’s Audio Masterclass: How to use videos on Facebook to achieve virality and credibility with Billy Gene
[00:46] – Billy shares an interesting fact about himself
[02:39] – JLD talks about the switch from daily to Entrepreneurs On Fire’s new format with one sponsor per show
[06:17] – Social media likes, comments, and shares are ONLY VANITY METRICS if they don’t turn into SALES
[07:06] – Billy talks about how to let the numbers dictate.
- When creating ads or content, use your resources! Use Google Trends, and Youtube Trending to see what people are talking about.
- Billy uses The Bachelorette as an example of a creative ad.
[11:05] – Select a theme and energy, then copy genius — tune in to find out exactly what Billy means!
- Start with picking a theme and energy.
- Fact: You should be using video as your main form of content because the reason people go to social media is to be entertained.
[16:24] – How Billy creates amazing videos with props, music, and his own environment.
- #1 Tip: Stop thinking about your limiting beliefs – start using props, music, and your environment in your videos.
- Music controls the emotion, and when people get emotional, they buy stuff!
- AudioJungle.net and ArtList.io are both platforms Billy goes to for his music. Billy shares his tips and tricks for using these platforms the right way!
- Marketing Rule #1 – Be Different!
- Amazon, Party City, and Shindigz are great places to purchase props at
[23:24] – Billy’s question to JLD: Why do 95% of businesses fail in their first 5 years?
- JLD’s answer: They don’t keep bringing in revenue / customers
- Too many businesses believe that waiting on referrals is a way to run a stable business, BUT it’s actually the other way around. Advertisements are a MUST
- Billy will teach you how to stop going out of business.
- With his video on how to use paid advertisements, you’re one solid ad away from having predictable sales! Check it out at WatchBillysVideo.com
[26:36] – The Hero Story. Tune in as Billy dives deep into what this means and how you can use it in your content
[30:01] – The meaning behind “Polarize Like Crazy”
- People who like you and those who dislike you BOTH help you make money
- One thing to remember: the haters are just as valuable as the lovers!
- When someone is hating on you, it’s a reflection of what’s going on in their lives.
- JLD shares his story of a hater who sent him a nasty email.
[37:40] – Billy talks about positioning and the fact that everyone wants to be associated with fame.
- It’s a challenge to get your content out to people. During the live webinar on Wednesday, June 13th Billy will dive deep into targeting
- Inceptioning the Game: Billy uses The Kardashians as an example
- Join us for a LIVE WEBINAR on HOW TO CREATE ADS THAT SELL on June 13th [10:00] AM Pacific Time / [1:00] PM Eastern Time. Register at EOFire.com/billy
- You lose if you don’t strike! The time for Facebook ads is NOW. So start taking action!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!