Every month we put together an income report to share a behind-the-scenes look at the ups and downs of running a 7-figure business. In full transparency, it’s not easy – but it IS possible. Through hearing about our mistakes, lessons learned, and our wins, we hope to inspire and motivate you to take action in your business with just one step forward every single day. For our full income report, visit EOFire.com/income57, and IGNITE!
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:10] – May 2018 Income breakdown
- [1:30] – Kate and David say hello to Fire Nation
- [3:35] – Josh’s tax tip: Meals and Entertainment deductions
- [10:40] – David’s legal tip: GDPR – a review
- [11:40] – what is GDPR?
- [12:30] – don’t wait any longer to comply; May 25, 2018 is the enforceable date
- [13:00] – what is personal data?
- [14:00] – what does “email consent” mean exactly?
- [15:30] – cleaning your email list now, and ongoing
- [16:00] – your privacy notice
- [16:25] – what are the potential penalties?
- [17:10] – is GDPR a good thing? Kate, JLD and David all weigh in
- [17:39] – what EOFire has gone through to comply
- [19:30] – what if I missed the May 25, 2018 enforcement date?
- [22:10] – productsofthemind.net to find David
- [22:30] – watchbillysvideo.com
- [25:35] – What went down in the month of May
- [25:45] – The Podcast Journal
- [26:30] – Kate talks about the project, how it’s gone down, and what’s next
- [27:00] – The Podcast Journal: Idea to Launch in 50 Days
- Sign up to learn more at ThePodcastJournal.com
- [27:35] – the toughest details throughout creation
- [28:45] – peace of mind is so huge! Thankfully we have Prouduct.com on our side
- [29:25] – Kate talks about receiving The Podcast Journal sample
- [33:00] – John’s BIG idea
- [33:45] – John talks about how he came to find his next BIG idea
- 34: 40 – Fire Nation, we’re in the same spot!
- [35:10] – 3 Hours to Your BIG Idea
- No idea > big idea
- Too many ideas > one big idea
- Your big idea > clarity this is THE ONE
- YourBigIdea.io is where you can sign up
- [37:10] – this is going to be such a game-changer for you, Fire Nation! It’s free, it’s only 3 hours, and I’m going to help you find Your BIG Idea!
- [37:45] – we’d love your feedback! Sign up for YourBigIdea.io and shoot me an email to let you know what you think!
- [49:30] – JLD and Kate talk about how 3 Hours to Your BIG Idea will be delivered and the improved user experience
- [41:05] – Income Breakdown
- [43:00] – Biggest Lesson Learned: The importance of project plans
- [43:30] – The EOFire team transitions to 5
- [44:00] – With competing projects, priorities, and distractions it’s tough to FOCUS
- [45:00] – You’re not alone!
- [45:20] – When you’re feeling the overwhelm, remember one thing: YOU ARE capable of getting yourself back on track! FOCUS on ONE thing, put a plan in place, and start taking the actions you know are going to help you get one step closer to your goal.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!