In this episode I answer questions from YOU, Fire Nation. My goal is to help you take your business and life to the next level. Wondering what your next step should be? Looking for feedback on a project or idea you have? I’m here for you! Be sure to visit YourBigIdea.io to discover YOUR BIG IDEA in just 3 hours!
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
HenekaWatkisPorter.com – Heneka’s website
HockeyProTraining.com – Matt’s website
Free Podcast Course – A free 15-day course on how to Create, Grow, & Monetize YOUR Podcast!
3 Value Bombs
1) It’s important to have 1-on-1 conversations with your listeners.
2) Be a part of virtual summits and think about how you can repurpose them for your podcast.
3) Audio only interviews have better audio quality because video takes up a lot of bandwidth.
Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
Question 1: Heneka’s question: What is the single most effective marketing tool that you use for your podcast?
[01:20] – JLD welcomes Heneka.
[01:46] – Heneka is from Jamaica. She hosts events and her podcast is about connecting leaders with other leaders.
[02:43] – Heneka’s question: What is the single most effective marketing tool that you use for your podcast?
[03:03] – JLD talks about how important it is to have a 1-on-1 connection with your listeners.
[03:43] – Another great tactic is going outside of the podcast world. Be a part of a virtual summits to help drive awareness and energy towards your podcast.
[04:38] – Learn how to repurpose the content from these virtual summits for your own podcast.
[08:50] – JLD shares a specific example for how you might repurpose existing content that will drive people to your podcast.
[10:00] – One example is Free Podcast Course, where JLD provides FREE video tutorials on how to start your podcast. This course drives hundreds of people every single day to EOFire and Podcasters’ Paradise.
[14:23] – Sponsor: Billy’s question – 95% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. What is that one thing 95 out of 100 people are not understanding?
- They don’t keep generating revenue. They don’t keep bringing in customers. They can’t keep the lights on.
- Working on referrals is not the only way to monetize.
- People don’t like to advertise because they don’t know how to get ROI from their ads.
- Billy Gene will teach you how to turn those clicks into customers for FREE. Watch his video at WatchBillysVideo.com.
Question 2: Matt’s question: I usually do my interviews via video chat and noticed that the quality of the audio is much better when the camera is turned off. Is that the same reason why you only do audio podcast?
[17:21] – JLD welcomes Matt.
[20:10] – Matt’s question: I usually do my interviews via video chat and noticed that the quality of the audio is much better when the camera is turned off. Is that the same reason why you only do audio podcast?
[20:32] – Since day 1 JLD has done audio only because it takes up less bandwidth – he knows Fire Nation will experience the best audio quality possible with audio-only interviews.
[22:30] – Video chat has more distractions, too. JLD does multiple interviews in a day, and he talks about how he finds it more relaxing if it is audio only.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!