Allison is an eco-entrepreneur with a passion for film, fitness, and food. Her endeavors include podcast-hosting, filmmaking, and motivational speaking. She hosts the top ranked Food Heals Podcast, owns the film production company, Melody Productions, and speaks at events across the US and Europe.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Free Training: 3 hours to YOUR BIG IDEA! Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and in just 3 hours you’ll discover YOUR BIG IDEA!
- Health Hacks – Top 4 #HealthHacks REVEALED! Just for busy entrepreneurs :)
3 Key Points:
- You are not going to win at a high level unless you’ve really got a well-rounded balance mentality.
- Food does heal. You just have to be intentional and focused on the stuff that you put into your mouth and the food that is going into your body. That’s the game-changer.
- Try one thing at a time. See what works. If it really makes you feel better, you’re probably going to keep doing it. If it doesn’t, just forget about it. You can’t do everything.
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
Audio Masterclass Show Notes
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
- Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Hack Your Health: Physical, Emotional, Spiritual & Financial Game-Changing Practices
- [00:01] – Allison shares a bit about her life before she became an entrepreneur.
- She was in a Film School.
- Her first job in college was a stand-in for Michelle Williams on the show Dawson’s Creek!
- She was part of the first round of Puerto Palooza down in Puerto Rico
- [01:31] – Why you should have a well-rounded balance mentality in terms of your health and your business.
- [02:49] – Allison discusses Mindful Eating.
- It is being mindful of what you put in your body and how you are eating.
- It is about appreciating the food that you’re eating and allowing it to nourish your body.
- [06:24] – Allison talks about a turning point in her life that led her to learn about a better way to heal the body.
- Allison shares her experience around losing her beloved parents.
- [10:34] – Let’s talk about how your blood type affects your diet
- What happened to Allison after she changed her diet according to her blood type.
- [12:12] – What’s the deal with vitamins?
- How Stephen Cabral helped Allison
- [14:05] – How the Food Heals Podcast started
- The mission of the Food Heals Podcast is to share stories and inspire others to learn about how we can heal ourselves through food.
- [15:49] – What is intermittent fasting, and what are the benefits?
- Allison’s fasting routine and how it has benefited her.
- [21:29] – The “Wim Hof” breathing method.
- Composed of 2 parts. Part 1 is breathing. Part 2 is cold therapy
- [25:22] – What does it look like?
- [30:40] – Allison’s thoughts on infrared saunas.
- No drug can do what an infrared sauna can do.
- Infrared saunas help a lot in terms of detoxification.
- [36:11] – Myth and truth about detoxification in our bodies.
- Our body is naturally doing detoxification, but we are bombarded with more toxic materials than we’ve ever had previously.
- [37:31] – Blue light blocking
- We should minimize our exposure to devices emitting blue light.
- Blue light actually causes macular degeneration, headaches, chronic fatigue, etc.
- These blue light emitting devices also causes insomnia.
- [43:51] – Muscle testing – another method of testing food allergies.
- A method where you hold the food up to your body and see how your muscle reacts. If your muscles go weak when the food is near you, then you are allergic
- [53:36] – Allison’s parting piece of advice: we have to let go of these childhood misbeliefs around money.
- Our self worth is our net worth
- Your financial situation is a direct reflection of how you feel about yourself.
- Connect with Allison at FoodHealsNation.com/fire to download Health Hacks for busy entrepreneurs! Transform your health in business in under 30 minutes a day!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!