In this episode I answer questions from YOU, Fire Nation. My goal is to help you take your business and life to the next level. Wondering what your next step should be? Looking for feedback on a project or idea you have? I’m here for you! Be sure to visit YourBigIdea.io to discover YOUR BIG IDEA!
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3 Key Points:
- You have to know the core of who your perfect consumer is for your content. The next biggest step is you have to engage with those first few followers, fans, listeners, or viewers.
- A lot of content creators are looking for ways to create content.
- Until you launch your show and have been going strong for a few weeks, you don’t truly know who’s going to find, watch, or listen to you.
- Billy Gene is Marketing: My friend Billy Gene has a completely free training that will teach you exactly how to use paid ads to get more customers in any niche. Visit WatchBillysVideo.com to access his free training today!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- Question 1: What have you seen from talking to 2000+ entrepreneurs that has been the biggest barrier to people taking that leap?
- [02:19] – Ken gives us a little background about himself
- [03:56] – Ken talks about what he has going on business-wise that is allowing him to remain a location-independent entrepreneur.
- Within the cleaning niche, you can actually go deeper than just house cleaning.
- Ken is the expert in solo cleaning and real estate cleaning.
- Because of these 2 niches, he now has different group coaching tribes.
- [05:57] – What Ken has to say about the completely wholesome organic company that’s taking over the world – that’s offering these really good cleaning products that are completely toxin-free.
- “Green cleaning” or “Organic products” are just a buzz words. There are so many cleaning products that are natural things already occurring in nature.
- [10:30] – Ken’s question: What have you seen from talking to 2000+ entrepreneurs that has been the biggest barrier to people taking that leap?
- [10:41] – They don’t trust that they can do something that’s going to bring in dollars and cents. They know that they can do something they’re going to enjoy cause they have different passions, but they just can’t see the path to revenue.
- [14:50] – Ken’s question: How long of a window do you have to get your coaching client to a win before they stop believing you can?
- 6 months is a very legit time frame.
- [17:10] – Sponsor: Billy’s question – 95% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. What is that one thing 95 out of 100 people are not understanding?
- They don’t keep generating revenue. They don’t keep bringing in customers. They can’t keep the lights on.
- Working on referrals is not the only way to monetize.
- People don’t like to advertise because they don’t know how to get ROI from their ads.
- Billy Gene will teach you on how to turn those clicks into customers for FREE. Watch his free video training at WatchBillysVideo.com.
- Question 2: What is your number one piece of advice for starting a project or a business?
- [17:14] – JLD welcomes Nikki and her partner Claire.
- 17:46 – Nikki has been doing a lot of things in the last few years. She has a tonic, herbs, and superfoods company called Cosmic Nectar that she launched as a result of her and her dad’s health issues.
- [18:11] – Recently she has partnered up with her friend Claire because both of them love cooking and they want to bring health to other people.
- [19:27] – You need to be thinking: what would your perfect viewer want? It takes all the weight off of your shoulders and puts it on your avatar’s shoulders – let them guide you in that direction.
- [21:03] – The struggle is trying to find someone who is really interested in getting healthy, but who doesn’t have the community around them to help them
- [22:39] – Until you launch your show and have been going strong for a few weeks, you won’t truly know who’s going to find, watch, or listen to you.
- [28:47] – Claire’s question: What is your number one piece of advice for starting a project or a new business?
- [29:01] – You have to know the core of who your perfect consumer is for your content. The next biggest step is: you have to engage with those first few followers, fans, listeners, or viewers.
- [29:29] – It’s not scalable to jump on a call with somebody. But what IS scalable is the information they’re going to share with you – that you can go back to your business and just extrapolate to the Nth degree.
- [30:10] – When you have your YouTube show, your biggest priority should be to sit down and create your power 50. That is 50 other YouTube channels that are similar / in your niche.
- [31:00] – A lot of content creators are looking for ways to create content.
- [36:44] – Collaboration is key. Make sure to be involved in the community that you’re trying to get into.
- 40:02 – Visit Nikki’s website PalmTreeKitchen.net!
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!