Aaron Holland is a 25-year-old Entrepreneur from Salt Lake City, Utah. He founded Ngst Media Group from his bedroom as a senior at the University of Utah. Ngst Media Group is a full-service marketing and IT firm that serves as a foundation for the development of branded SaaS products. Currently, Ngst Media Group represents both national and international brands and has worked on websites in all 50 states. On January 1st, Ngst Media Group launched Simplify Supper, which provides a service for families to build an online meal planner and send a weekly grocery list to their cell phone.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden click to tweet!
- For being a young, strapping, 25-year-old, Aaron sure has failed a lot… just like EVERY successful Entrepreneur. He is very generous in sharing his tough times with Fire Nation.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Aaron shares a special AHA moment- one that will help any budding Entrepreneur.
- Ngst Media Group has a great future if Aaron is able to bring his vision to fruition, and after our chat, I know he will.
Small Business Resource
- Simplify Supper: Recipes Template, Food Template Recipes Blog Template, cooking, Food, Chef… all in one!
- Trello: A collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards
- Markup.io: Draw on any webpage. Share thoughts. Move ideas.
Best Business Book
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- The Art of Explanation by Lee LeFever
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!