Trevor Page was on a great path in life: he did well in school, got a degree, and landed a comfortable high-paying 9-5 job. Trevor followed the formula, and followed the herd. He was employed as a Senior Software Engineer in Toronto, Canada and had a very promising future in his corporate career. But then something unexpected happened in June of 2012: Trevor discovered the “podcast”. Listening on his long commute to work, he learned that there’s a whole world of people out there who have built their own successful companies on the Internet, and had done it single handedly. Once Trevor learned about the “solopreneur”, he quit his job, and in October of 2012 he began his journey.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Do or Do Not, There is no TRY.” – Yoda click to tweet!
- Trevor had a great job, great pay, and a secure existence. Why throw all that away for a roll of the dice? One word: PASSION.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Who doesn’t love an AHA moment at a pub, with an empty pitcher of Sam Adams in front of you?
- Trevor has a knack for teaching confusing content in an understandable manner. And has a podcast to boot!
Small Business Resource
- The Google platform: Search the world’s information, including webpages, images, videos and more
Best Business Book
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Real Revenue: Follow JLD’s step-by-step system and turn ANY idea into a revenue generating MACHINE!