Founder of Entrepology, Amanda is a serial entrepreneur who has sold one business to a publicly traded company, one to her partners, and closed a business due to the “Great Recession.” Prior to starting her first business she was the Vice President of Product Management and Development at Sprint.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- “It is not what you say or think, it is what you do that counts.” – Amanda’s father’s take on a Ghandi quote clickto tweet!
- Amanda started an organic food service right before the recession hit. Tough timing and her first major business failure. Many lessons were learned during this trying time, and Amanda shares all.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Amanda took the biggest pain she felt in her corporate life and solved it in her Entrepreneurial life. 10 years later that business was bought and she was off to her next venture!
- Entrepology is a great venture with an inspiring mission. Listen to what Amanda has in store for the future!
Small Business Resource
- Feastly: Serve your delicious meal to hungry Feasters and have a great time being the host.
Best Business Book
- Destiny of the Republic by Candice Millard
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!