Beth Hayden is a nationally known author, speaker and social media expert. Her in-depth book on Pinterest marketing, Pinfluence, has been featured in some of the country’s top magazines and websites. Beth is a Senior Staff Writer for Copyblogger Media and works with businesses of all sizes to help them define and implement effective Pinterest marketing strategies.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt click to tweet!
- Beth made a promise to herself every New Years: That she would take her Entrepreneurial leap. Each year came and went, and she failed on that promise. Listen to how she turned it around.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Invest in myself, both in hard work and financially, and the sky is the limit!
- Beth is incredibly excited about a Pinterest course she has coming out on May 20th. Go to BethHayden.com to find out more and invest in YOURself :-)
Small Business Resource
- PicMonkey: Free online photo editor by ex Picnik staffers! Collage, Touch Up, Teeth Whiten, Fonts, Effects, Filters, Frames, Stickers & more.
Best Business Book
- The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
- Beth’s site
- Beth’s book: Pinfluence
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!