Andy Drish believes entrepreneurship is the ultimate path for personal growth, self-discovery and impact on the world. Last year he co-founded TheFoundation.com, an online incubator for people who want to build software companies, but don’t have an idea to get started and don’t know how to code. They’re on a mission to help 1,000,000 people get their first customer in business.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both.” – L.P. Jacks
- Andy started an Etsy business and within 6-weeks he was raking in over 6-grand a month. 9 months later it was no more. Listen to this journey of failure and the lessons learned.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Once Andy learned the power of the written word, he has never looked back.
- TheFoundation.com has an audacious goal of helping 1,000,000 people get their first customer in business. Andy explains how they intend on doing so!
Small Business Resource
- NVALT: A to-do list optimizer
Best Business Book
- Scientific Advertising by Claude C Hopkins
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!