Max Teitelbaum is the co-founder of WhatRunsWhere.com. He heads the day-to-day operations. In his spare time he mentors young start-ups at Growlabs.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- GoToMeeting: Click the “try it free” button, and enter code FIRE for a free 30-day trial!
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- “Give a man fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, you just lost a customer.” – Unknown
- Max shares two failures that are sure to motivate each and every Entrepreneur who is just getting started.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Max had the lightbulb go off because he was in the trenches every day trying and failing and failing and trying. Great lessons to be learned here.
- Max is showing his clients the light by shedding light on what their competitors are up to. This is invaluable information, and the wave of the future!
Small Business Resource
- PipeDrive: Sales pipeline software that gets you organized. Helps you focus on the right deals, so easy to use that salespeople just love it.
Best Business Books
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!