Andy Isom is an entrepreneur and business coach who helped build a $1 Million Pet Brand in under 2 years. His coaching program helps others launch and grow their businesses.
Andy Isom Coaching– Grab Andy’s Amazon FBA Starter Pack for only $7!
Andy’s Twitter – Follow Andy on Twitter!
3 Value Bombs
1) With determination, consistency, and patience – anyone can be successful.
2) Being unique and being able to provide quality products helped them stay on top of their competitors.
3) Have a long-term vision, reinvest your profits, and be patient.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How We Sold Over $1,000,000 of a Triangle Piece of Fabric in Under 2 Years with Andy Isom
[1:15] -Andy shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- With determination, consistency, and patience – anyone can be successful.
[3:56] – How did you develop the business idea of selling a triangle piece of fabric?
- Based on personal interest and experience!
- They have a golden doodle, and she was wearing a bandana around her neck when they got her.
- Andy’s wife started making bandanas for their dog.
- Eventually, they started to make custom-designed and shaped bandanas, made more comfortable and stylish for other peoples’ dogs.
- They scaled their dog bandana business to $1,000,000 in sales in less than two years.
[8:09] – What was the biggest challenge of launching your brand?
- Having doubts about whether it would work.
- Doubt can stop people from progressing. Sourcing can also be challenging for entrepreneurs.
- Having a mentor can help you overcome those hurdles.
[14:49] – How do you handle competition and set yourself up for success?
- If you have a successful product, there is a high chance that it will be copied.
- You can overcome the competition by focusing on branding.
- Be unique and provide quality products
[16:26] – Andy gives an example in the consumer-product space.
- You can go to Amazon and find a lower price for an action camera, but most more expensive products still sell because they have established a brand and community.
- You can find cheaper water insulated water bottles on Amazon, but the more expensive ones still sell because of its branding, connection, and established trust with their consumers.
- Andy’s dog bandanas are the most expensive bandanas on Amazon, and they did that on purpose because they wanted to create a premium brand. People love their brand
[20:36] – What are the keys to success with selling on Amazon?
- Focusing on something that you have personal interest and experience with.
- Developing unique and high-quality products will be critical to your success.
- Do your market research.
[27:00] – Andy’s parting piece of guidance.
- Have a long-term vision, reinvest your profits, and be patient.
- Andy Isom Coaching– Grab Andy’s Amazon FBA Starter Pack for only $7!
- Andy’s Twitter – Follow Andy on Twitter!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!