Anthony Mongiello is a business leader with a passion for team culture and leadership development. He has a 20+ year corporate career leading high performing teams and now is a first time co-founder.
Join Mega Space 3 on May 10 – Follow Bulls and Apes on Twitter for more info!
Bulls and Apes Project for Fire Nation – Anthony’s special invite for Fire Nation (Standard Tier #2 WLs)
Bulls and Apes Project – Generative NFT Collection with a Money-Back Guarantee!
3 Value Bombs
1) Give before you take.
2) The great thing about Web3 is the power of the community.
3) If you are going to start an NFT project, it is important to have a story behind it. It is who you are and why you’re doing what you’re doing.
Volley: A hot new video messaging app that entrepreneurs are using for coaching, community, and collaboration! Sign up today at VolleyApp.com/eofire and get grandfathered into their free forever plan!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Bulls and Apes Project – Setting a New NFT Standard
[1:38] – Anthony shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Give before you take.
[2:12] – What about Web3 compelled you to co-found an NFT project?
- Web3 is breaking down barriers. The transaction – instead of going through a middle entity/person – it is now peer to peer.
- Gary Vee launched an NFT project and Anthony wanted to get involved.
- He saw the potential of the operating model that broke down barriers.
[5:58] – The NFT space has a ton of potential; how is your project setting a new standard?
- Anthony shares more about the professional level in their space.
- Their projects are fully documented.
[9:34] – What are a few tips you can share for those interested in collecting their first NFT?
- Set up your coinbase account.
- Start slow, make sure you know who you are getting involved with.
- Join Discords and get involved with the community.
- The great thing about Web3 is the power of the community.
[15:59] – Entering the Web3 space can be daunting for those in the more traditional business space; what are the obstacles and how did you overcome them?
- Look at the value alignment.
- If you are going to start an NFT project, it is important to have a story behind it. It is who you are and why you’re doing what you’re doing.
[18:15] – As you are going through your first NFT launch, what is a key lesson learned or best practice you can share?
- Learn to operate without sleep. It is a 24/7 operation.
- Spend time connecting with the community.
- There is very limited to no downside because of the 6 month full refund guarantee.
[22:10] – Let’s talk about Bulls and Apes Project.
- Most people get excited about the NFT aspect.
- The Bulls and Apes project is pre-funded and they are ready to execute their plans
[25:18] – Let’s talk about Mega Space 3.
- Show up to the event and get a chance to get free NFT’s!
- Join Mega Space 3 on May 10 – Follow Bulls and Apes on Twitter to learn more!
- Bulls and Apes Project for Fire Nation – Anthony’s special invite for Fire Nation (Standard Tier #2 WLs)
[20:00] – Anthony’s key takeaway and call to action.
- Stay safe and support projects that give positivity to the space.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!