August Turak is a successful Entrepreneur, corporate executive, and the award-winning Author of Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks: One CEO’s Quest for Meaning and Authenticity. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and the New York Times, and is a popular leadership contributor at Forbes.com.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “It is in your own self interest to forget your self interest.” – August Turak click to tweet!
Share the love!
[Tweet “Thanks for sharing your journey August!”]
- August (Auggie) went to prep school, and he simply did not fit in. It was a powerful time in his life, as he learned at a young age the power of introspection.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Auggie has had his share of AH-HA moments, and he shares them all with Fire Nation in this roaring interview!
- Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks is Auggie’s focus right now, and I can tell you it is a POWERFUL book.
Best Business Books
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at [email protected]
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!