Susan Weinschenk is the person to go to when you need to know how to persuade and motivate people to take action. She has a Ph.D. in Psychology and over 30 years of experience as a behavioral psychologist. Her clients call her “The Brain Lady” because she applies research on brain science to predict, understand, and explain what motivates people and makes them behave the way they do.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “You go through any door that opens.” – Joan Rivers
- Susan talks about the company she expanded quickly in order to keep up with the success she was having. Then, she hit a wall when the recession took it all away.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Susan thought she HATED teaching. It was a story she had convinced herself was true. Listen to what happened when she finally stepped back in front of a classroom…
- Susan tours internationally, giving talks about her most recent book “How to get people to do stuff.“ Listen as she shares her I’ve made it moment… powerful!
Small Business Resource
- WorkFlowy: An organizational tool that makes life easier. It’s a surprisingly powerful way to take notes, make lists, collaborate, brainstorm, and plan.
Best Business Book
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson
- Onnit: A health and wellness brand focused on Total Human Optimization. To get 10% off your supplement purchase go to Onnit.com/Fire
- Ontraport: An all-in-one small business management platform that integrates all the software you need to start, systemize and scale your business. To learn more, go to Ontraport.com/fire
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!