Avi Lasarow is a health entrepreneur who succeeded in pivoting his business to $100 million during the pandemic, and played a crucial role in getting Britain back to work, travel and play.
Avi’s Instagram – Follow Avi on Instagram!
3 Value Bombs
1) When you keep your eyes and ears open to opportunities and you jump in, great things can happen.
2) In delivering a successful business, it comes down to people, teamwork, and great collaboration.
3) Take time out to give to the people who support you, as busy as you might be.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Avi Lasarow Pivoted the Business to $100 Million During a Pandemic
[1:05] – Avi shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- You have to put in a management structure that will give you good governance and good oversight.
- This can tend to slow down the agile moving entrepreneurial spirit.
- Most people disagree and say that you shouldn’t move that fast or take risks, but as an entrepreneur you still need to find a way to move fast.
[2:40] – Let’s start today by sharing your backstory with Fire Nation, as well as your entry into the health industry
- Avi has been working in the health industry for over 10 years now.
- He saw an opportunity in the DNA industry.
- He didn’t earn much at first, but he has learned a lot of things along the way.
[5:21] – Prenetics is your focus and passion… What is The mission of Prenetics?
- Prenetics’ core mission is bringing health closer to the consumer and decentralizing health care.
[6:55] – Covid threw a wrench in a lot of people lives and business plans… Can you share how your business adapted to Covid?
- Their team in Hong Kong first experienced the impact Covid. They didn’t understand at first the whole picture of the problem.
- Avi shared how his team came up with the idea of making an impact during the pandemic.
- When you keep your eyes and ears open to opportunities and you jump in, great things can happen.
[14:15] – Let’s talk about your pivot to $100 million!
- The $100 million is just in UK – Hong Kong not included.
- In order to do that, they had to move fast. They put their passion into what they were doing.
- Their dedication made it happened.
- In delivering a successful business, it comes down to people, teamwork, and great collaboration.
[17:44] – What is the future for Avi and Prenetics?
- Prenetics’ valuation now is $1.2 billion.
- Prenetics is living their mission now, and making an impact since the pandemic started.
- They want to continue their social impact and helping people.
[19:48] – Avi key take away and call to action.
- Around you are people who care about you and love you in what you aspire to do in business and as an entrepreneur in making an impact.
- When you are so focused on your mission, you might not give as much attention to those people around you. During the pandemic, we all got to reflect on a lot of these things.
- Take time out to give to the people who support you, as busy as you might be.
- Avi’s Instagram – Follow Avi on Instagram!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!